this is just great.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unclemark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi, 4.7
Finally get the ol girl the way i want, droped, weels and tires, and debadged and this woman side swiped me on monday. Not huge damage but its not.gonna buff out.... to top it off she tells the cop I hit her, merged into her lane. Horse crap, she tailgated me for over a mile then when i started into the turn lane she chose to overtake me on the left half in the oncoming lane half in mine, had nowhere to go since i had a truck coming up on my right and nobody stoped to offer witness. She would have made but she came over striking me to avoid hitting a tahoe that turned onto the road coming towards us. It happened so fast I had nowhere to go. Crappy part is she was found at fault but Alabama hasa law stating if you contribute to an accident you cant collect damages. Because of her version of the story it makes me a contributor, improper lane change. So much for honest people and telling the truth. Merry freakin Christmas i guess. Ok my rant is over.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
We had to fight this same mess with my wifes Jeep. Long story short, the people at Liberty Mutual are a bunch of idiots and tried to do everything in their power to avoid having to pay the claim, even though the woman that hit my wife was clearly at fault. The other lady lied and said it was my wifes fault, so even though the police report said my wife had the right of way, we still had to pay 10% of the damage plus our deductible, and a portion of the rental car. I hope this works out better for you than it did for us.

OP
OP
unclemark

unclemark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi, 4.7
Nah it aint gonna work out even that good for me....lol in Alabama if you contribute at least 1% you cant collect.... good thing is its driviable and I got my 07' that I gave to my little brother to drive that I can borrow back while mine goes in the shop. Its gonna be a while before they will have time to work on mine because of all the custom bike work ahead of me.

OP
OP
unclemark

unclemark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi, 4.7
All in all it aint bad. Fender is creased and the drivers door has a creased area plus bumper, fender, and drivers door scuffed/gouges along with scuffs on the rim but i think the rim can be cleaned up with no issue. Havent tried to remove the scuffing yet to see what lies underneath it yet since insurance hasnt seen it yet. I know there will be paint work involved.