Lowering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Probably because the truck has a solid rear axle and not independent like the Vette.
I was talking about the front suspensions mostly.

But reguardless the rear on these trucks should articulate just as well as a double wishbone system in a straight line going over bumps in the road that effect both sides of the vehicle equally, which is what I'm complaining about

OP
OP
thumperpa

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
?

Now I'm a lil confused Matt is saying he ended up 2/4 with his gf kit and milt is also saying that. But David ram is saying you don't even see the 2/3 so I would love for a actual guy in here with a 2013+ 2wd 1500 quad cab regular 6ft 4 bed to tell me where they ended up with the GF 9863 kit

OP
OP
thumperpa

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Overthinking

I'm not trying to be that guy overthinking this addition it's just I refuse to just do anything half arsed I want it done the right way one time. I'm all for building on the kit I choose with other additions like spohn bars, hellwig sway bars etc.etc. now Matt said in a few posts back that he has guys running the 963sp BT kit and none have cut there crossmember but BT finally responded to me saying if your 2013+ ram 1500 is a QC with 140.5 Wheel base and has a one piece driveshaft you have to notch the crossmember which I would figure in typical robot Manu way he would say that. Then at the other end how are the other company's offering the same 2/4 kit not having to cut the crossmember it all seems very suspect. I'm actually considering going with crown 1/3 coils and the spohn adjustable panhard bar and hellwig stab bar of course I want it lower but not at the expense of my warranty and such its not like I don't trust the notched crossmember as I've had two trucks with c-notched frames and I think they were stronger then the regular frame was. So I guess at this point I'm wanting my cake and to eat it to as I want to go low as I can go but without screwing up my warranty and or making myself uncomfortable with second guessing my decision on my choices thank sorry for all the babble I just really love to be educated