Lowering...is it worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have replied to several of these type of threads and I will reply to this one as well. I spent extra money and had a shop that has been in business for years install my Belltech, Spohn, Hellwig, Street Performance shocks front and rear,

alignment yada yada. The truck has accumulated approximately 8000 miles since completion and I think the truck hit the bump stops once, at 100 mph (middle of nowhere Montana) I did not have ANY vibration, she corners like on rails, looks great with my colour combo etc etc.

I honestly think that some of the owners with issues have not installed everything correctly or may have taken shortcuts. Generally I find that if I spend the money I get great results. Good luck if you proceed.

rtorres51

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hadn't any problems with my 2/4 drop. I like to go lower, that means spending more money. The truck handles well. I think the key is the tires. Swapped out the stock Bridgestones with the Falkens. I'm running 275/55/20 with the SRT Replicas. Smoother ride, ride not that harsh. I post a picture later on when time permits. I was going to get the 22 inch wheels, but was afraid of harsh ride. I'm happy with ride.