My Ram Lowered 2 - 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi all,

First post here but have been reading for some time. I have a 2013 Ram Express. After much research I put in the Bell Tech 2 - 4 lowering kit. Using the factory shocks for now. Also installed the Ford front sway bar links. Hardest part was getting the lower nut off the sway bar link and the rusted on disk rotors!

The front dropped right at the 2" mark, the rear dropped 3.5". Several have reported that their rearend was off to one side after install, this one is the same as it was before the install, which is to say it is centered. Haven't been down the interstate yet, waiting to get it aligned before driving it too much, but first impressions are it rides about the same as stock, maybe a little stiffer, seems more stable than before.

Here's a before and after taken at our local airport.

BTW, thanks for all the info, it has been a great help!

Marty

Attachments

• 0-Before.jpg
    0-Before.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 1-After.jpg
    1-After.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 121

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
looks great. Give it a few weeks to settle, then recheck side to side center and front to rear center. Do use the wheel wells as a measuring point, they can be off themselves. Always measure at the suspension points.