Need free time!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cat3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
It's driving me crazy! :emotions122: I've had my Belltech kit, Hellwig front and rear sway bars, adjustable panhard bar, JBA ceramic shorties and Fastman TB sitting on the work bench for almost 3 months. I've never been so busy with work or family stuff in my entire life. I'm hoping to get everything done in one shot in the next week or two. Before and after pics of course!

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'd advise doing one thing at a time, so if you create an issue, it's easier to figure out the source. But that's like do one thing, hot rod it around, back to the garage. Start with the headers first, everything else doesn't matter if the truck is hot. lol

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
sucks having mods and not being able to install them...lol

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
I need more money for mods I want more LOL

I'd do what Whiteexpress says. Too much at one time you want know where to start when there is problems

OP
OP
C

Cat3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Thanks for the reminder. The drop, panhard bar and headers will all be done first. The TB is easy and can be done anytime after headers check out with no codes or leaks. Sway bars are an easy swap too that can be done with a bit of spare time. I've got to get my t-stat swapped before my headers. I also have my Magnaflow Y-pipe collecting dust. Gonna delete the cats after headers check out and the two 90's & two 45's pipes arrive. They'll probably collect for a while too!
And yes, damn needing more money for more mods!

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Sounds like a fun week of installs. I'm looking forward to see what you think of everything once you get all the parts on.

OP
OP
C

Cat3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Haha! Them ants are starting to move up my leg! It hasn't been all that bad tho. My truck stays garaged most the time during the week because I carpool to work. I don't even see it to remind me about it. That along with waiting on all the parts still trickling in. Still need my Stage 8 bolts and Mopar gaskets. And I'm right in the middle of refinancing my house and planning my trip to Vegas. I need everything to settle down and I'll spend some much needed private personal time with her!