Need Help/Advice on lowering 2016 1500 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheTooth16

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Big Horn 4x4 Quad Cab
Engine
EcoDiesel
I am a new owner of a 2016 Ram 1500 4x4 EcoDiesel. Absolutely in love with the truck but have one issue- doenst fit in my parking garage. I knew this going in but also knew i could lower it. I looked at kits from G-Force and McGaughys and figured it would be straight forward. I get a kit and have it installed. i live in LA and im sure i can find a place that can handle it. Since i started reading the threads here im a little worried that it isnt as simple as installing one of these kits or maybe im wrong? Im looking for advise on a proper kit and if it is as easy as having someone install and thats it? Or is there more to lowering a 4x4 1500 then just the kit? Also if by some chance anyone can recommend a shop in LA that is familiar with this type of install it would be greatly appreciated- thanks for your info in advance and my truck really looks forward to its life off the streets.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therapywolf