New to the lowered life!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotLights

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys,

I've moved over from the lifted section to the lowered section! I had a 3" body lift and 2" level on 35s but I never really felt whole. So i took it all out and cut 1.5 coils off the rear, installed a panhard bar relocation bracket and now I feel whole again..:party36:

I do want to eventually go down to a 2/4 drop, but the fiance already hates what I've done with it so I guess I'm staying at a rear drop...for now.

Let me know what you think, and any recommendations for airbags in the rear. Because I might still want to tow with it one day.

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 26

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can fab up custom air which will help with towing, you can replace the springs completely pretty easy with bags on these trucks.

OP
OP
H

HotLights

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can fab up custom air which will help with towing, you can replace the springs completely pretty easy with bags on these trucks.

I am curious about those, that would be the route I want to go. But how is it cost wise?

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am curious about those, that would be the route I want to go. But how is it cost wise?
Ive seen a few guys do it custom for a few hundred bucks for the brackets and bags, the air management is the costly part. I personally haven't done this, but look up rear air suspension something will show up.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk