Oh No....! I really messed that up....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robby5323

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Single Cab
Engine
Hemi
I got to thinking.... That front end needs to come down just a smidge. I have already cut my stock springs a couple of times trying to get the ride height just right. So, I pop out the front springs this afternoon to do a little quick surgery. Well, I tell you.... The spring rate changes dramatically after a couple of coils have been cut off. Long story short, needing only an inch more turned into 3-inches more! Haha, what A mess. So, plan B is in motion. The Belltech 2/4 should be here early next week! Reminds me of a bad haircut. Oh well, to tell the truth I was a little apprehensive riding around on those cut coils anyway:crazy: No pics, so I can hide my shame!:naughty:

Last edited:

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Ah man .. we need pics .. c ' mon

OP
OP
R

robby5323

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Single Cab
Engine
Hemi
Ah man .. we need pics .. c ' mon

Tomorrow I may just chop off a little from the rear again to match the front. If I do, I will snap a few pics.... Be fun to play with anyway,,, since I have the kit coming.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
thats why the majority of the people don't like to cut coils. It does change the ride. Get the proper stuff and do it right the first time.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I hate when that happens