Pics of lowered regular cabs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DougM55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
DougM55 I know your truck and I talked to you at Publix before I bought my R/T. Did you do anything else to the suspension besides the B/T lowering kit?

I remember! Your wife works for Ferman.

I added a Hellwig swaybar to the rear and the Airlift 1000 bags for a Durango for towing.

ea9fd7e002474c76b9fa95314a4b3e04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ak47bravo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you have any driveline vibration with the stock control arms?

I have the belltech 2/4 with stock arms. I have no driveshaft vibration. Ironically, I had a fair amount when I was running my adjustable spohn arms. (weren't set up properly by the shop, and they also messed up the springs. They were **** eyed).

You can run a BT 2/4 and be fine with the pinion angle. However know, if you run spohn adjutable arms make sure you either 1. Know how to adjust them REALLY well yourself or 2. Take your truck to a shop that REALLY knows what they are doing to set them up right.

As someone who has been jacking around with different suspension setups for the last couple months (BT 2/4 with spohn arms, CS 1/2 stock arms, BT 2/4 stock arms+ airlifts) I can attest that stock arms should be fine with a BT 2/4.

DougM55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you have any driveline vibration with the stock control arms?

I do get some vibration but not intolerable. I'd like to change out the panhard and CAs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bigfoots03hd

Bigfoots03hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have the belltech 2/4 with stock arms. I have no driveshaft vibration. Ironically, I had a fair amount when I was running my adjustable spohn arms. (weren't set up properly by the shop, and they also messed up the springs. They were **** eyed).

You can run a BT 2/4 and be fine with the pinion angle. However know, if you run spohn adjutable arms make sure you either 1. Know how to adjust them REALLY well yourself or 2. Take your truck to a shop that REALLY knows what they are doing to set them up right.

As someone who has been jacking around with different suspension setups for the last couple months (BT 2/4 with spohn arms, CS 1/2 stock arms, BT 2/4 stock arms+ airlifts) I can attest that stock arms should be fine with a BT 2/4.

I've read some of your threads and I definitely want to do a 2/4 drop and have a idea what I need for sure but am unsure about some other parts. Have you ever tried the 2 inch spindles up front?

TylerB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've read some of your threads and I definitely want to do a 2/4 drop and have a idea what I need for sure but am unsure about some other parts. Have you ever tried the 2 inch spindles up front?
If you're only doing a 2" upfront then I'd stick with coils. The spindles push the front wheels out by themselves plus they add a lot to unsprung weight upfront.

I'm thinking of ditching mine (spindles) for some custom drop lower a-arms.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bigfoots03hd

Bigfoots03hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
If you're only doing a 2" upfront then I'd stick with coils. The spindles push the front wheels out by themselves plus they add slot to unsprung weight upfront.
I'm thinking of ditching mine (spindles) for some custom drop lower a-arms.

My main concern with springs up front is the wheels leaning in as this is my daily driver