Qa1 question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Custom_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It seems as if these are the shocks to go with after the 2/4 drop and I'm just wondering where a good place is to buy these?

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Alot of guys like there adjustability. Some guys say they don't make a huge difference over the Belltech SP shocks, so take it all with a grain of salt.

I believe most people get everything you need from Summit

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
I can attest to making a big difference over the Belltech shocks, but that's on a QC. If you have a RC then the BTs work fine but on a QC/CC they don't have the damping rate required for the heavier bodies and that's where the QA1s really shine.

I found the best price for mine on Amazon but search around, they vary in price all over the place and shipping costs change but for me, it was Amazon with free shipping.

d_korecky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
From what i understand now you can order the qa1 shocks for a 2008 ram and they will bolt right up to the 4th gens using the bell tech 2/4 lowering kits? Is that correct?