rear bags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13bighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
New here but I figure this would be the best place to ask. I'm thinking of bagging the rear of my 13 big horn qc. I'm not looking for a full frame laying, just when I get to where I'm going I can let the air out and get it to set down. Depending how much travel I can get out of it remove the bump stops and have it set down farther. Anyone have any experience with this would be great!

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No one has experience really, ridetech is the only kit for them. You cna find a few guys who have installed them off a schrader. This truck has the ridetech kit with no modifications

1013tr_05+2009_dodge_ram+custom_paint_and_graphics.jpg

Problem with the ram is the Link bars. You'll bottom out the link bar on the mounts before you bottom the axle on the grame. Every ram you see online that is dumped in the back has been re-linked and monster nothced.

Im going to install my ridetech as intended with my spohn arms. Then removed bumpstops and see how much lower, and where the limitations start.

OP
OP
13bighorn

13bighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I was hoping to be able to get it a bit lower yet than that. Here I was thinking it would be easier to bag a coil rear end than a leaf rear end haha. I'll have to wait till you're done and see how she goes

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Easy yes, low no.

519 customs has done at least 1 4th gen ram, about 10k to lay it out with all the bits and pieces id say.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963