rear end issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big john 02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok guys I'm having some issues with the rear on my truck, i have a 2wd 1500 lowered on bell tech springs with a half coil cut, also has the BT street perf shocks. Im getting a slight wobble between 60 65 mph from what Im seeing that will be fixed with the spohn upper lower and track bar. Also it just rides really rough back there I have some good clearance from the bumpstop but the back of the truck seems so stiff, anything that may rectify this issue other than spending $800 bucks on a1's ? Im also going to do the power wagon sway bar links, is there anything else that may help with this issue? any help is greatly appreciated

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Personallyexperience Cut BT coils ride terrible. My RT rode great, at 2/4, vut 1" and it all went out the window. The Spohn kit will fix the wobble, but the harsh ride will not be solved by switching shocks IMO