safest way to level the truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mishalnr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello so i have a 2014 ram 1500 quad cab 4x4 5,7 i want to level the rear to be the same as the front so what do you suggest the parts and every thing i need to do and buy

FlynDutchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just get 2" lowering springs for the rear. Check with McGaughy's or just contact Moe's (they are a site supporter/vendor). They are great to deal with and he will get you the right springs. Nothing else is needed but you might want to install a Spohn adjustable pan hard bar to re-center the rear axle. It's inexpensive and worth it. Here is Moe's website; http://www.moes-performance.com/ or you can contact hemi450hp on the forum, he is from Moe's. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Alaskanpeeps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ground force or Mcqaughys. You don't really need the shocks that come with the gf kit and the word is... There not that good anyways. Ur stock shocks will work just fine. Mcg is cheaper but gf is a lil better quality. I desided with mcq. They work great no issues. After lowering I checked to see if my axle was off center and it wasn't so I'm not getting the
Adjustable trac bar. Hope this helps good luck

OP
OP
M

Mishalnr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks i thought that it would need more parts but if it's just the springs and the pan hard bar that's great