Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't know if anyone has any experience or knows any shocks that are for our lowered Rams other then the Belltech ones that no one really likes or the qa1 shocks that need modified or ground force those are the only ones I've found the KYB and bilsteins are stock height I was thinking of calling KYB or bilstein to see if they could do custom shocks or find what I need

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Go for the QA1's. All you need to do is get slightly longer metal sleeves that slip into the bushings. QA1 gives you some but they are a little short.

OP
OP
thumperpa

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Qa1

Only issue for my taste is the 905's have pretty much the same extended length as our stock shocks do but there compressed length is lower then stock meaning they do give more travel which would net a better ride then stock but I don't like the extended being so long. So I would use the 801's which need a good bit of modification although fortunately davidram has all the info one would need to make the 801's perfect factory fit so most Likely I'll end up with 801's and bugging davidram, but my original question was maybe just maybe someone did there homework like davidram did but on another brand of shocks like KYB or bilstein and found a perfect factory fit shock with the right amount of extended length and compressed length. I knew it was going to be a long shot but I've gotten a lot of valuable info on this forum from guys that have OCD as bad or worse then me

sicmadek

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 express qc
Engine
hemi 5.7
We use the same shocks as chevy trucks. So just do some searching on drop shocks forthose.

OP
OP
thumperpa

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's what I mean

Right there that's what I mean two helpful members giving up some useful info thank you I didn't know the Chevy ones were the same

sicmadek

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 express qc
Engine
hemi 5.7
Right there that's what I mean two helpful members giving up some useful info thank you I didn't know the Chevy ones were the same

Our belltech shocks are the exact same ones that they sell for late model chevy's