Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfoots03hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I just picked up a Bell Tech 2/4 kit without shocks so now I'm looking at shocks and been reading the forum about shocks. So wanted your thoughts and opinions on what shocks. I know you can run the stock shocks up front but was thinking since I'm doing the rears I'd also do the fronts. I'm leaning towards the QA1 shocks I know their expensive but don't want to sacrifice ride quality especially since my wife drives my truck occasionally. Thanks

OP
OP
Bigfoots03hd

Bigfoots03hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Anybody? Need to order shocks just wondering if there's something better then QA1 shocks or something just as good that's not as much money

DavidN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just replaced my stock shocks with Bilstein 4600's (1500 2WD).
Got an incredible deal on the set @ autoplicity.com ~285 shipped and can only say - WOW what a difference!
My stockers had still been fine at 33k but the Bilsteins are just superior. Period.
Really sporty and planted but still a very very comfortable ride.
With the Hellwig sway bars (front & rear) I now have a sports car disguised as a truck. :)

Last edited:

Slowpar R/T

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I got QA1s on my truck and they are awesome; I can have it softer than stock to riding like a dump truck; you will not regret the QA1s!

Slowpar R/T

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
they literally have a knob on them with a plus and minus sign on the at the bottom of the shock.

Slowpar R/T

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
What do you have yours set at?

For daily driving purposes it like it at about 4 because it's nice and soft and it I want to have fun I crank it up to 10 or 12 (the have 12 settings)