Slammed my 2013 reg cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilogg10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i just lowered my 2013 ram regular cab. I love it. I cut a coil and a half off the front and 4" and 2 and a half more coils in the rear. I love the look, but i found that i bottom out on everything. I need two things: i need another set of front springs. Also, i need feedback or opinions on helper bags/Springs. I tow a boat and i need to be able to use this truck. I dont know if lowering it was smart, but i love the look and now i just have to figure it out. Thanks for all the replys in advance, as your opinions really do matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.REMBERT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thats a lot of cutting. If you want free coils i cant help you, but if you're looking to buy shoot me a PM. I've got stock front and rear coils and shocks.

Post up some picks.

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Get yourself a set of Airlift 1000 helper airbages. They're under $100, install easily, and add enough space when towing, that a lowered truck won't bottom out.
My rear is only 2" down but when I add 700+ lbs of tongue weight with our trailer she sags real good. The bags not only compensate for the height, but help with sway control. Love'em!

Darkflow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And from my experience with the bags. They will help eliminate bottoming out. I haven't bottomed out since I installed them.