? for those with a 3-4 inch rear drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danny

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
If your kit came with new rear sway bar end links and rear bump stops how do they compare in size to the stock ones(length-height)? Thanks

unclemark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi, 4.7
I have a 2/4 belltech kit and the rear stops were a weee bit shorter but actually better quality then the stock ones and the rear sway bar doesnt need end links acording to beltech because the angles dont change enough to affect them. Sorry if you were looking for measurements my old stops are packed up in the shed.

OP
OP
D

danny

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Do you bottom out on the stops? I have the 3'' ground force and bottom out . I still have stock ones on, just wanting to know how much to cut off of them. Thanks

unclemark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi, 4.7
Sunday is bout the first chance ill have to measure them. I working from 7am to 11pm during the week. I dont bottom out in normal driving that i can really tell unless i hit a big dip going fast and i have rear helper bags in the rear for when i tow. Not sayin that they dont touch but its not so hard you can tell it.

OP
OP
D

danny

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Thanks for the offer to measure them but thats ok i went ahead and called ground force and ordered a set. As far as your belltech kit not coming with the rear sway bar end links you may want to check on that. Ive read where they should have come with the 2/4 inch kit and if you can provide proof of purchase they will send you a pair for free. Cant beat that deal!

unclemark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi, 4.7
Anybody else heard about this? When i ordered my kit a few months ago belltech said they werent doing rear link cuz they were not needed.... but if they were to change that they would send them out with proof of purchase. That was only a few months ago..... hadnt heard they decided to include them now. I votta check into that... hope i can find my darn receipt.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

danny

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Unclemark it seems that you will have your new end links before i get any measurements on them ,if so would you send me the measurements before you install them?

unclemark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi, 4.7
Yea sure will.... hopefully the end links will be here this coming week... I talked to belltech and emailed a copy of the reciept so hopefully soon..... I will try to get up to the shed tomorrow and measure the old stops vs. the new stops in the rear, didnt have a chance today had to work but Ill look at em in the morning....