For those who are lowered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackhemi16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Did your driving habits change after you lowered your truck? Like driving slower and more cautious of the roads and every bump and dip? I realized after I got mine lowered I drive more careful. Do you guys do that too? Even my gas mileage went up a little. I just don't like it when I hit bumpy roads or dips and have my truck bottom out and shake all over, it feels like Ina break my truck if I drive like that. How do u guys drive? The same or like me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 108

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know where all the damaging holes are in the road now, so I do drive a little different in the city. On the back roads or twisty roads, hammer down, love how it handles.

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
I avoid bumps when possible but take the turns hard. Sway bar for the win.

N1ck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just the nature of the beast, I take slow over rough and bumpy patches. I haven't bottomed out yet which is great considering I would constantly bottom out the rear with my mcgaughys kit.

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You think being lowered is your ally? You merely adopted it. I was Born in it, molded by it. I didn't see fender gaps until I was already a man.

Been driving like this for years, so 2nd nature at this point

Last edited:

Alaskanpeeps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lowered, lifted, nice or hoopty. I avoid it all if possible. Shouldn't take lowering ur ride to start taking care of it. Its like preventative maintenance.

Slowpar R/T

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
You think being lowered is your ally? You merely adopted it. I was Born in it, molded by it. I didn't see fender gaps until I was already a man.

Been driving like this for years, so 2nd nature at this point

:Whoa:

56844132.jpg