Tire question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
I ordered some 22s. I'm at stock height now. Gonna be doing a 2/4" drop on my truck when I get the qa1s and spohn parts. Any recommendations for tire size? With the wheel offset I don't what that does to the tire size if I can fit more or less. I read the threads I could find and it sounds like a 305/45/22 may be the way to go but I wanted to check with people that know tires alot better than me.

I travel alot for work around the country so a discount tire or costco would be somewhere I'd like to buy from in case anything happens. Any brands I should stay away from? Thanks for all the help.

mohMVX7.png

OP
OP
W

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Falken
Ziex S/TZ-05 or NITTO 420s

Anyone running either of these?

Last edited:

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
you get what you pay for, I know old saying but it is still true after all these years. Good luck.

OP
OP
W

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
They are about the same price. Those 2 and Yokohama paradas were the only options discount had for a street tire. So do they all suck or what?

So a straight answer would be nice

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
to be honest I am happy with the stock Goodyears, keep in mind I drive the R/T like Jed Clampett or Granny. I would check out the wear numbers and any performance tests that may have taken place. I also read as many reviews as possible mind you some replies seem to come from outer space. For me the list goes like this Goodyears number one Nitto's number two and Yoka's third.

Ronan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just gonna throw it out there , I had atturo trail blade xt's in 305/45/22 on my ram and they were pretty amazing. Loved them. So I tried the atturo az850's on my scatpack, yup, they're pretty awesome. And for the price .......c'mon man!!!! For the record IMO they were better than the nitto's,toyo's,cooper's , and good years that I have run.

OP
OP
W

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
I appreciate the feedback. Thanks