Truck Alignment... glad I did!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
So I went to firestone after work and got my truck aligned... damn I'm glad I did. It was way off! Bought the lifetime alignment like I did with my other truck. Think I had the 05 aligned 8-9 times so it's worth it. Gonna take the truck every two weeks for a month, so they can re-evaluate it as the truck settles intothe new springs. They gave me a $30 discount for being military and this being my second lifetime alignment purchase.

BEFORE

AFTER

Not perfect, but much better than before. And like I said, have 2-3 more alignments in the not so distant future to bring it closer to perfect.

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Awesome man! Did you have weight in the front seat or no?

OP
OP
Trupiano

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
I'm not sure, there was 3 technicians working on it, as it took them 1.5 hours lol. He said the truck was "Fighting them" lol. I saw them start it couple times and pull it out and back in to remeasure, and saw one of the dudes in the drivers seat a couple times on the rack.

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, if you can get someone, or some weight that is equal to your body weight, and then they align it, it will be spot on when you're the only one in the truck.

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Haha, yeah. Had a lot of Auto-x friends in college. Most people don't realize, but even that little bit of weight can cause the alignment to be off slightly when you're in the truck. I mean its not going to be crazy out by any means, but it will be there.

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Neat. I've never seen alignment paperwork before. That lifetime thing is pretty cool, definitely sounds worth it.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
sweet on the lifetime