Two tone Lowered. Opinions please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GetBentMustard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm quite stuck here on the look of my truck. I just recently installed some new 20" oem express wheels with general grabber UHP's. Now I'm interested what you all think of it lowered with flares? I'm unsure on removing them or keeping them.. and I'm going slightly lower as well. Let me know what you think!

1zmpbbp.jpg

S

scotts2012ram

Clean truck not a big fan of the flares on lowered trucks but that's just me

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Truck looks good other than the flares man.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

6speed4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like it with the flares, however I'm not a fan of the two tone, truck looks great though
Almost ordered an monochromatic Outdoorsman, I did a SLT instead because I didn't know how it would look lowered with the flares- after seeing yours, now I wish I had
Those are 275/55/20 UHP's ?
Have any more pics....

OP
OP
G

GetBentMustard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like it with the flares, however I'm not a fan of the two tone, truck looks great though
Almost ordered an monochromatic Outdoorsman, I did a SLT instead because I didn't know how it would look lowered with the flares- after seeing yours, now I wish I had
Those are 275/55/20 UHP's ?
Have any more pics....

Yeah the two tone isn't my favorite either but I think once i remove my flares it'll break it up a bit and make it look better. color matching the bottom section would be ideal but I'm worried about the paint line it would create. The tires are actually 285/50/20 UHP's but I love em'. I can get some pictures once this weather clears up!

OP
OP
G

GetBentMustard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Truck looks good other than the flares man.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

Thanks man. That's where I'm at as well. I'll be removing them once this weather warms up and if they've created any scratches i'll lightly wet sand the areas and use a cutting compound afterwards.

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like the flair on the two tone trucks, Id keep them on it

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like it. Looks classy.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

GetBentMustard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks everyone! Everyone's responses have me up in the air haha. I guess i'll pull one side and see how I feel and go from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dyadeta