Upper A-Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi

I know for a fact the lower control arms are different on 2WD and 4WD. I'm not sure on the upper control arms. I suspect the upper control arms may be the same, but I can't say for sure.

I've got an extra set of 2WD upper control arms if you want them. They're aftermarket and a little bit heavier than stock, but not bad by any means.

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Send me some picks of them, those RC ones would be easy to modify to make them adjustable in a different way I'm thinking to add or delete camber, But I need to verify what the stock caster is for it to work. Need to do a little more homework.

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Some aftermarket ones are specific to the drivetrain. Not sure if thats guaranteed or they just say that and don't know. Also check Rockauto for some UCA's. You can get 2 for $100.

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Some aftermarket ones are specific to the drivetrain. Not sure if thats guaranteed or they just say that and don't know. Also check Rockauto for some UCA's. You can get 2 for $100.

I don't really need new ones, just looking at making a set of tubular arms with better ball joints like the one I posted. I am also looking to design/engineer it to be adjustable at the frame bushing to be able to change the camber by pushing the A-Arm in or out. but that till only really work if the Caster is perpendicular to the ground. Its a quick way to adjust angles while at the track...

Really I have no idea if this thought will even work, I just ran across these while looking for wheel bearings at Summit.