2015 Ram 1500 Laramie CC 5.7 in the East Bay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2Hemis

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey. I'm a Mopar fan living in the East Bay area of California. If you haven't been here, there are way more trucks here than you would think.

After lemon lawing a Subaru, I needed a reliable, versatile vehicle with carrying capacity, a bed, room for my kids and dog, with power and comfort to spare. Capability to tow around a sports car I'm shopping for would also be a plus. We love our Challenger and I've been around trucks for much of my life, so I did some research, cross-shopped some full size trucks, and came to this Ram for 11k under MSRP. This forum helped me in my search.

picture.php

With the 8 Spd and 4x4, the Ram seems to keep up with the 6 MT Challenger R/T very well, and that's before I mod this thing. It's stock so far, but a catch can is my next purchase, then some Weathertech floormats - I've already ordered the sunscreen to protect this awesome interior.

I'm going to continue to read, lurk around and post here and there. This seems like a friendly forum with a bunch of knowledgeable folks. Thank you for providing this resource. Take it easy!

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the family.....nice truck!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new truck!

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Great looking truck

Tony :headbang:

BogsRam14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine