Checking in from fombell pa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schramm222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
New guy here just wanted to say hi. I have a 2002 2500 ram with 5.9 v8. I just bought my wife 2014 ram 1500 5.7 express. Looking to see what all I can do to her truck. I would like to level it. Don't want to lift it not a fan of lifted trucks or slammed trucks.other than that I want to make it her own truck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Before I mod the wife's rigs I ask her what SHE wants. That way ya can't go wrong.

But some things she may like are:

Level

Tint

Remote start (my wife loves this feature for warming up her vehicle on those cold days)

Don't do any performance, exhaust or such mods until she asks you to. Ask me how I know.... :D

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum from LA ( Lower Alabama)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

schramm222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome to the forum.

Before I mod the wife's rigs I ask her what SHE wants. That way ya can't go wrong.

But some things she may like are:

Level

Tint

Remote start (my wife loves this feature for warming up her vehicle on those cold days)

Don't do any performance, exhaust or such mods until she asks you to. Ask me how I know.... :D
What exhaust did you put on that she didn't like? I was thinking flow master 40 series

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Welcome to the site
Tony :headbang: