Fellow Ram owner from Kansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwiztedFreak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Whats up everybody?

Names ***** I am not new to rams I have owned 3 and will not buy any other trucks except a good 1st gen Dakota I love them too haha. I started with a 89 d100 when I was 17 and got hooked.

I own a 03 quad cab 4x4 hemi and a 81 d150 custom lwb which is my current project. 03 is mainly my dd for the daughter and I.

81 has a mildly built 325 (318) bored .040 over it will get a small drop and it will be a fun car club/show truck. not the best in quality as im not the best body man.

03 is gonna get a mildly built hemi as well cam, ported tb, vararam intake, long tube headers, 3" exhaust all the way back with spintech mufflers. im gonna do a small drop on it as well for its still gonna be my dd.

Thanks for letting me join and I hope to get a lot of knowledge on the how to to go about lowering my rams as I am a novice in that field.

Thanks again

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Welcome to the site, it's great to have you here

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year