Finally joined the forum!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpressed1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello everyone! Finally joined the forum after peeping it for some time. Great info and good atmosphere.
Traded in my sierra after having multiple problems that were never fixed by gm dealers, then i told my self...why am i struggling gettin my vehicle serviced somewere else when i am a Chrysler tech. So traded that in for a 2014 Ram back in 2015 and never looked back. Best decision ever.
Its all stock with minor mods - Quad cab 5.7 express, debadged, aem drop in filter, oil catch can, removed the ugly engine cover, replaced all speakers, and added cabin filter. Still have alot of things i want to do to it. Best truck ever imo!!! Still trying to figure out the pic thing, sorry guys.

ScottFL

U.S. Navy Gulf War Vet
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Welcome aboard!

Do you have the Alpine? What speakers did you go with, keep thinking I need to change out but am worried about the Ohm rating with the Alpine.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum from LA (Lower Alabama)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Dpressed1

Dpressed1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome aboard!

Do you have the Alpine? What speakers did you go with, keep thinking I need to change out but am worried about the Ohm rating with the Alpine.

No Alpine. I went with Polk Audio dash speakers and 6.5s in front doors. 6x9 kickers on rear doors. Made a huge improvement in trucks audio system.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome aboard!

with the alpine you need to get 2ohm speakers

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Dpressed1 welcome to RamForum

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score