Finally Joined RF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey there ladies and gents,

My name is Jeff, and I have been a long time fan of Ram Forum for the wealth of information yall share on here. I've been through many times looking for help fixing all the wonderful problems that I've run across in the past couple of years with my truck (But more on that later). I just figured it was about time to join up to ask some questions, and maybe even help with some of yours if I can.

So a little about myself and my truck... I was born and raised in Georgia, currently a Junior in college, and am currently in quite the love/hate relationship with my '03 1500 4.7 4x2. Bought her used a couple years back with about 140k miles on her, but now she's pushing 185k, and is never afraid to show her age. In the past two years she blew a head gasket and blew plenty of smoke, (Which is where the name PuffTheMagicDragon comes from) has gone through two transmissions (Original crapped out on me, then the replacement had so many gremlins the dealership had to warranty it out) but she seems happy with this third one. (On a side note, be mindful of where you are when talking to your buddies about your driveline issues, you'd be amazed at the looks you get when someone in your class overhears you saying you blew a couple trannys). Aside from those two main issues, old Puff has been a decent first truck.

Thats about it for my little into, but if you guys and gals have any other questions for me, feel free to ask.

I look forward to chatting with you all and becoming part of the RF community!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Jeff.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Thanks for joining

Tony

Dodgn bullets

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No worries, I've blown a few trannies [emoji22] welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes I have a few questions... What is your favorite color?

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I replace my original trans with 97,330 miles on the odo. I replaced trans #2 with 103,709 miles. #3 better stay in for at least a couple more years.