First Timer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NKern

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey all! New the forum and first time Ram owner. Hell, first time full size pickup owner. Took the keys on a 2002 1500 4.7l 4x4 back in July. I LOVE this truck! A bona fide step up from my 2 seat Sonoma[emoji23]. Having that second kid forced my decision on that! Here for ideas, tips, trouble shooting etc. Been picking at this truck a few times already with some lighting maintenance and a new belt/tensioner/idler job. As she sits now, bone stock but I have some ideas to jazz things up eventually. Looking forward to asking questions and sharing triumphs (and defeats) with you all! Cheers!
738980ab2bde4ea14db7ad7bdfdcc8a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

panoz3

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome to the forum. I also drive a 4.7L, if you are looking for more power and better mpg, I would recommend a Superchips programmer. I noticed a big improvement with the standard 87 octane tune.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
N

NKern

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome to the forum. I also drive a 4.7L, if you are looking for more power and better mpg, I would recommend a Superchips programmer. I noticed a big improvement with the standard 87 octane tune.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info! I'll definitely look in to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk