Hello, goodbye, Hello again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello. Just wanted to post a quick message that after trading in my '12 Ram 1500 express for a Tundra, I have returned to Ram once again, this time with a basic-ish '17 Big Horn. (26S pkg with ltd slip, alpine speakers, trlr brake, prem cloth)

Shame I got rid of the old Ram in the first place. Sure it was basic, but it looked nice, and rode well. The Tundra was a fine truck, but rather bland, like dry toast. It did nothing wrong at all, and despite it's acceleration it never felt powerful or firmly planted on the road. The interior was made of the softest easy to scratch plastic ever. It was very capable in 4WD though.

But after a couple uninspiring years, I fell to the seduction of the Ram once again. It seems like in 5 years they made the cab more quiet, and updated the dash and a few buttons. Not much else (The power rear slider is awful nice though). But that ride is like an old friend, feels solid, planted and damn comfortable.

I read the new AWD/4WD may not be as great as the older models, but I won't know for a while yet. So glad to be back in a Ram again. Lesson learned...

barr0208

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 ram 1500 sport long bed
Engine
5.7 3.92 4x4 ruby red
enjoy your new ride and welcome back to the fold.

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome back and hope to see you post some pics

OP
OP
A

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good to be back. Honestly the Ram is just a nicer truck to drive.

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Welcome to the site
Tony :headbang: