Hello from Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FireCapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello to all from the Chicagoland area. We have been viewing the forums as guests for a while and gotten a lot of good info and advice.

We just placed an order today on a new Ram 1500.

Looking forward to following the forums and learning from the experienced members here (this will be the first truck I have owned, though I have used several at work).

Anyways, hello to all.

So to give something to reply to, tell me your must have features on the Ram 1500 and why you like them. We ordered nearly every available option on our trim package, many of them after reading members posts here.

RonJon '06

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014, 1985
Engine
6.7, 360
Welcome to RF. Nice choice buying a Ram, this time of year I really like my heated seats. :waytogo:

WaterBoy1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie CC2500 Black Edition
Engine
Welcome!

Yeah the heated seats are nice, and one feature I figured was kind of meh, actually turns out to be one of my favorite. ..... the heated steering wheel! :)

OP
OP
F

FireCapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks everyone. The wife told me heated seats are a must for her, so we ordered with them. I did get the cloth bucket seats though, didn't even know them made them heated. Our 13 grand caravan R/t has heated steering wheel and leather seats (first car I have owned with them), and I must admit they are very good to have this time of year.