Hello from a new guy in Northeast Ohio!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cyulukn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself as you'll be seeing a bit more of me! I just took delivery of a pretty loaded up white '14 Ram Sport this past Monday. I just traded in my '12 Charger R/T and prior to that, I owned a '12 Chrysler 300 (first brand new car purchase) so I'm not necessarily a newbie to Mopar/FCA. I gotta' say - I love the truck and so far, it's everything I was hoping for - Essentially, it's the Charger I just traded in but on STEROIDS.

First mods are already on the way, of course... The bug NEVER takes long to bite me. I actually had them ordered before the paperwork was even signed. :happy107:

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum from LA (Lower Alabama)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Welcome to the site

Tony

Johnnymac2k6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself as you'll be seeing a bit more of me! I just took delivery of a pretty loaded up white '14 Ram Sport this past Monday. I just traded in my '12 Charger R/T and prior to that, I owned a '12 Chrysler 300 (first brand new car purchase) so I'm not necessarily a newbie to Mopar/FCA. I gotta' say - I love the truck and so far, it's everything I was hoping for - Essentially, it's the Charger I just traded in but on STEROIDS.

First mods are already on the way, of course... The bug NEVER takes long to bite me. I actually had them ordered before the paperwork was even signed. :happy107:
Hello there from northeast Ohio also! Where bouts ?

Lufty

Muskies Bite
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 REBEL
Engine
Welcome from WI!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX