Hi guys and gals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Joined soon after I purchased my Ram (Labor Day weekend) and figured it's about time to make a intro. I'm also apart of the Lxforums (chargers,magnums,300etc)

I do shut down work so I'm often out of state working most of the year. My charger was my DD for awhile but eventually got tired of driving a lowered charger all over the place and wanted something with a bit more space in the back for my stuff and where I wouldn't have to worry about about every single pot hole or random item in the road and I was gearing toward maybe purchasing a travel trailer in the future and charger wasn't cutting it. Figured best bang for the buck quart ton truck.. ram plus I'm familiar with the Hemi already

So here it is 14 1500 Express 33k miles.. I was working in OH at the time and drove back home FL to purchase, just easier to buy back home for me then to buy elsewhere then have to deal with getting my other vehicle back etc and ruuuust. Wanted the basic of the basic must have hemi, 4wd, and 8 spd so the Express was the perfect trim. I'm not a fan of chrome so SLT, Big Horn, and Laramie was out and just didn't need all those added features since I would probably never use them and I like to add things to my liking. Clothes seats were a change for me and I thought I would immediately get some Katskin seat covers swapped on but I'm kind of liking not getting burned every time I get in

https://i.imgur.com/D4Fyyf5.jpg

Came with Husky weatherbeater mats and backflip g2 tonneau cover which was a plus since I would of purchased them anyways. Bedliner was the stock painted which I preferred since I would of had it linex'd anyways.

Mods so far...
Stubby antenna
Dee zee tailgate assist
Kicker Pramcq sub
Replaced stock speakers with kicker as well
Debadged the ram 1500 on the side
Overlays on the 4x4
Sport tail lights are waiting at my house
Sport headlight are w/ me awaiting to be retro'd
Clear bra the front once I have time and find someone local to do it
Pioneer 2300nex currently sitting in the backseat
Mopar tailgate camera has been added but still gotta finish
Viper remote start (not installed yet)
70% tint on the windshield, basically 20% all around.

I like a OEM+ vehicle

Here my Charger for anyone curious.. modded to stay OEM+ while not looking overdone

https://i.imgur.com/XmuogHi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tbJSPo6.png

Magnaflow exhaust
Hellcat replica wheels
Legmaker intake
Catchcan like every Hemi needs
Diablo tuner
Koni Str struts with Mopar stage 1 springs
All the stock green Chrysler illuminated leds in the interior have been replaced with red ones
Srt diffuser in the rear
Fronts been clear bra'd

Probably more but that's the bulk of it.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the truck!

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome and congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Welcome! Sharp looking vehicles....love that maroon color on the truck.

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the forum.....love your rides.