james from Atl.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shynola

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
hello all, i'm james and of course new to the forum! I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and wanted to say that I bought my 5th RAM last week...the first two were the Turbo Diesels (a 12v and a 24v), that were absolute beasts and the last two were quad and crew cabs with hemi's. Last week I picked up a '14 rcsb hemi with just over 4k miles on it. Its a plum!...and of course I've been reading up with you all on lowering kits.

i'm just north of Atlanta (about 30 mi.), so if anyone in the area wants to catch up...

thanks and I look forward to interacting with you guys.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome from Peachtree City, GA. Post pictures when you can, need all the RCSB we can get, ton of 4 doorers here. Where in North Atl. are you?

OP
OP
shynola

shynola

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Welcome from Peachtree City, GA. Post pictures when you can, need all the RCSB we can get, ton of 4 doorers here. Where in North Atl. are you?

im in Forsyth Co. (*******)...I've got family next door to PTC, in Brooks..and thanks for the welcome

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
im in Forsyth Co. (*******)...I've got family next door to PTC, in Brooks..and thanks for the welcome

Yeah, I blinked and passed through Brooks a time or two. You've got a great gunsmith up there, he did some custom work for me some time back an some nice customizing shops up there too.

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Thanks for joining, this is pretty awesome place to hang out in.

Tony :head3:

OP
OP
shynola

shynola

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
thanks guys...