just a quick intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
hello everyone. just signed up and wanted to introduce myself.

name is Lee, from Houston, TX. had a 2012 ram 1500 lone star in the family since new. Dad was looking to get a new truck, and i unfortunately just happened to get in a bad motorcycle accident, and was needing something to tow with, after deciding not to get another bike.

so i managed to con him into letting me purchase his. she currently has 101k miles, but runs great, few dents and dings. but its a truck.

mainly looking for info. with 100k miles, i know she needs new tranny oil and filter, diff fluid, and a good coolant flush. along with various other things. everything else i have already done. look foward to participating, and learning some good stuff about the truck.

If you are wondering about my usename. i also have a Evo X. (since its always breaking down i need a truck to tow lol). before she blew she was making just over 500 to the wheels. currently undergoing a new motor. hahaha

truck is pretty standard crew cab. not gonna post pics lol.

but here is a pic of my old bike and Evo if you want hahadf309be67528d0c9b115e89597892581.jpg
ec66bb23912e24ee1531c3e7030e6870.jpg
9deb12f74fb127c4f62b60eef5aeb7fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

HemiStarPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the forum! A lot of good information to be learned here. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome! Hope you’re doing well after the accident.

OP
OP
LeesEvoX

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Welcome to the forum! A lot of good information to be learned here. Good luck.

Welcome! Hope you’re doing well after the accident.

thanks yall. hopefully i dont get the mod bug after looking through here haha.

i already cant stand how quiet the damn thing is. so i know whats coming first...

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi, welcome and congrats on the new to you RAM. Looks like you got a good start there on getting your RAM in good running order. The EVO looks awesome. i have alot of respect for those cars. I used to be a STI owner.

I agree, the RAM's are way too quiet. Let us know if we can help you out. We offer discounts for all members here and we offer more than just exhaust as well. For exhaust systems, I suggest looking into Corsa or for an inexpensive option look into the Carven muffler kit either with or without the tips.

OP
OP
LeesEvoX

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Hi, welcome and congrats on the new to you RAM. Looks like you got a good start there on getting your RAM in good running order. The EVO looks awesome. i have alot of respect for those cars. I used to be a STI owner.

I agree, the RAM's are way too quiet. Let us know if we can help you out. We offer discounts for all members here and we offer more than just exhaust as well. For exhaust systems, I suggest looking into Corsa or for an inexpensive option look into the Carven muffler kit either with or without the tips.
thanks bud. and it just so happens you were the very first vendor i saw. so ive already been all over your website haha

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
thanks bud. and it just so happens you were the very first vendor i saw. so ive already been all over your website haha

Awesome. Good to hear. We carry alot more than what's on the site too. So if there is something g your interested and don't see it let me know. Plus you get a discount if you order thru me ;)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
Sorry to hear about your wreck. Good luck with the truck. At least you know it's history.

I gave up 2 wheels about 5 or so years ago and have not looked back. Sure i miss riding, there's nothing like that freedom, but I'm getting older & don't heal as quickly anymore and i know it's a matter of when not if, so i gave it up before that happened.

Too many incompetent drivers/too much traffic on the roads these days

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome, sorry to hear about the wreck, I know what that's like.

OP
OP
LeesEvoX

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Thanks! nice Harley haha
Sorry to hear about your wreck. Good luck with the truck. At least you know it's history.

I gave up 2 wheels about 5 or so years ago and have not looked back. Sure i miss riding, there's nothing like that freedom, but I'm getting older & don't heal as quickly anymore and i know it's a matter of when not if, so i gave it up before that happened.

Too many incompetent drivers/too much traffic on the roads these days
Welcome, sorry to hear about the wreck, I know what that's like.
yeah i hear yall. i still have a Triumph Bonneville i like to rude from time to time. but no more crotch rockets lol. the one i wrecked was a Triumph Daytona 675. some guy blew a stop side and i smashed into him. fractured 3 vertabrae and base of my skull. 4 ribs, and shoulder. it SUCKED! i would rather take 300ft of road rash over coming to a dead stop anyday now haha.

but i agree, people just dont look. the worst part is, if you actually call someone for almost killing you, the first repsonse is usually "i dont care" :scary:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobram1500