kiloRAM Checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kiloRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I've been lurking for a couple months scouring the forums for info. I should have come here before ordering my latest RAM because there is a lot of good info. Really good info here.

In 1996, I bought my first RAM. 1996 Green 1500 sport with the 318 engine. I liked the truck, but thought passing power at highway speeds was somewhat meh. Otherwise, it was the perfect truck for me (except no 4 wheel drive). I traded it in for my next RAM after 8 years with roughly 120k miles.

In 2004, I purchased my second RAM. A silver 2004 1500 4X4 with the 5.7 HEMI. I immediately fell in love with the truck, and even after all this time still love it. The engine in it is AWESOME! Although I'm a believer that you can never have too much power, the power in this truck was really good at both low speed and high. I'm sitting roughly at 218k miles currently, and although I had a goal of reaching 1/4 million miles, I ordered a new RAM. My daughter's car cratered on her (don't worry, it was not a RAM), so my wife and I decided to give my truck to her once I receive my new RAM. It is still in great shape after all this time, and had it in the shop a couple of times.

At end of February, I ordered my 3rd RAM. 2017 2500 Laramie 4X4 w/ 6.4L Hemi black sport package, and a couple of bells & whistles. I received notification that it was arriving in Louisiana late last week, so I should be able to pick it up at the end of next. I'm looking forward to it, I only hope I love it as much as my 2004 Silver RAM. Time will tell.

I'm looking forward to being a contributing member of the forums. RZRMAN, your build and pictures have been inspirational.

I'll see you all around.

-kiloRAM

PS: I'll update signature and avatar once I have the new truck for a bit.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome and congrats on the new truck

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum from LA (Lower Alabama)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lufty

Muskies Bite
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 REBEL
Engine
Welcome from WI!