My 2nd Hemi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wink

Beast Pilot
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Recently found a 2017 1500 Sport 4x4 regular cab at a local dealership and bought it on the spot. Always wanted a full size pickup, but it had to have a Hemi. I needed something to drive until the current build on my Jeep is done. I actually bought an old Tahoe beater to drive and dump when the Jeep came back. I hated that thing! But since driving the RAM, it's gonna be a keeper, and probably be my main vehicle. Should reduce wear and tear on the Jeep. I've just rolled 900 miles on the RAM, but it's already been to the track twice and made a few passes each time. While it's really peppy, it's not in the same league as the Jeep...yet. LOL!

This looked like the best source of info on RAMs, so here I am...

You can click the Wink's Hobby link in my sig to check out pictures of my RAM, as well as a lot of stuff about my Jeep. Videos, timeslips, pictures, mods, etc..

wink

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Thanks for joining. This was me two weeks ago...lol

lift_zpsbewmlx8p.jpg
rear_zpsmde8b6bf.jpg
done_zpsifivptwg.jpg

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome, nice truck

OP
OP
wink

wink

Beast Pilot
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Thanks!

Thanks for joining. This was me two weeks ago...lol

Thanks! That's beautiful Tony! What year is it? I wish I only had two weeks to go, but after the blower is finished, there's still the fuel system, cooling systems, cage, and gauge updates. Probably forgetting a few details. At least we didn't have to relocate the battery or do the tube chassis front end as originally planned.

welcome, nice truck

Thanks!

Thanks!

wink