My name is DanHate and I'm new here.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DanHate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Just snatched up a 2016 SLT quadcab hemi with 24k on the clock. I've spent years making fun of guys who buy 4 door trucks and now I have one, I don't know if I'm proud or ashamed, but my 6 year old refuses to stop growing and that single cab 98 Chevy long bed is starting to get cramped with the three of us.

I'm kinda stoked about this rig, it's the nicest truck I've ever owned, it even has carpet! I don't have to jack it up to slide under it, and my 74 triumph motorcycle fits with the tailgate closed if I strap it down diagonally.

I spent a decade working in speed shops and race shops, doing Fab work and motor swaps and turbo setups, and compo stuff, but I sold out to the man about 7 years ago because building high hp street cars and tire killers qualifies you to work on hybrid systems somehow, but the insurance is good.

I have a side job playing with machine guns. I restore and flip vintage shop equipment in my spare time, I am a ColaWarrior, I am a dive bar afficianato, and I take artsy whitegirl pictures of old cars, old signs, old machines, and anvils.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome!!! I'm sure you will enjoy your new ride. Sounds like quite a background. Look around the site--I'm sure there are things that might interests you in the different sections---
Jay

OP
OP
DanHate

DanHate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Welcome!!! I'm sure you will enjoy your new ride. Sounds like quite a background. Look around the site--I'm sure there are things that might interests you in the different sections---
Jay

Well I just figured out that my propane heater in the garage went out and I might have a bunch of carbon monoxide in my blood right now, so I'm chatty, ask me anything

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the party!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year