Needed something to tow my Motorcycle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chisox

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My Story goes like this:
My wife and I both ride motorcycles and thought it would be nice to have the option to put the bikes in a trailer and take off from the winters here in Illinois and ride. I liked the look of the RAM so we began to investigate. We really liked the Express black edition however we found several options unavailable on the express edition in our area that we really wanted, navigation, crew cab, remote start just to name a few. We were further limited by the huge price break incentives offered on the 2016 models. One day while browsing inventory on the web I noticed a 2016 outdoorsman edition that looked like it had more of the options we were looking for so we went in for a test drive. Turns out the truck pictured in the ad was a sport edition so the salesman prepped us for disappointment. When we reached the vehicle in the overflow lot we were pleased to find this monotone outdoorsman had a blacked out package, navigation, crew cab, remote start, larger fuel tank, led bed lights, and much more. We pulled the trigger! Being a "mod" kinda guy I have put my personal touch on this truck.

FSELAk.jpg

After 1300 miles and 30 days I have:
-updated all interior and exterior lighting to LED's
-updated front turn signals to switchbacks
-tinted front windows,
-smoked the third brake light and the taillights
-locking tonneau cover
-step rails
-rhino lining
-wraped the hideous(IMO) chrome bumpers in black vinyl
-plasti-dipped RAM logos front and back
-de-badged all advertisement, ram, 1500, dealer name etc, only the HEMI badge remains
-Putco switchblade rear light bar

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome and congrats on the new truck. Looks good

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome aboard. Feel free to look around and ask any questions that you think of regarding your new truck, plenty of knowledge regarding just about any mod you'd ever think of doing from the members here.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum and congrats on the new truck!

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum form LA (Lower Alabama)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Congrats on the new truck.....I also have an Outdoorsman, but I didn't get the black bumpers. So I'm changing them, lucky you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Congrats on the new truck.....I also have an Outdoorsman, but I didn't get the black bumpers. So I'm changing them, lucky you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He didn't either, said he "wrapped the hideous chrome bumpers in black vinyl"