New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firemedic10584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys,

New to this particular forum. Been around a few others for a while but found a good thread that I was searching around for on here so I signed up. I've pretty much done all the mods possible to my truck lol. Well maybe not ALL of them, but a good amount. Hopefully I can help out on here to some of the new RAM guys out there! See yall on the forums :peace:

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
This forum's awesome, you'll have a great time here. Thanks for joining!

Tony

BoldAdventure

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Welcome, I'm on a few others myself. This one seems the most active. Glad to have ya!

OP
OP
F

firemedic10584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome, I'm on a few others myself. This one seems the most active. Glad to have ya!

It's funny you mention that. Of the last three forums I've stumbled upon, the next always seemed to be the most active. So the trend seems to continue for this one to be the most active lol. I've already found some useful information and you guys have already caused me to spend more money on the truck! lol. These forums seem to be known for that haha