new to the forum, in CT 2014 ram 6.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbplumbing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
hey all, new guy here. im out of southwest CT, this is my 7th ram truck in the last 5 years. have had 2nd gen and 3rd gen diesels, and one 3rd gen gas. i absolutely loved my hemi, and just picked up a 2014 ram 2500 with the 6.4. its awesome! love the 4th gen styling, and the options it came with. uconnect, backup cam, auto start.. im digging it. throwing my boss DXT on it to recoup some of the $ spent :happy107: .. reason i switched from the diesel crowd, was relative cost of maintenance, and after so many sets of injectors, oil leaks, and other high dollar parts, i figured id go back to a gas job. nevertheless, im a plumber out of this area with a snow removal/ landscape side business.. feel free to drop me a message or introduce yourself if thats how that works here, :favorites13::favorites13:

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Welcome neighbor!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I like my 6.4L powered Ram a lot too!

VicViper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Man we are in the same boat, I just bought my 2014 6.4 last Friday, my first Ram and the truck is amazing. Looking forward to seeing a pic of it

OP
OP
J

jbplumbing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
hey all, dont know how to access any notifications on posts in threads ive posted in, so im just seeing this but thanks for the welcome. ive yet to upload any pics to my computer buti have a few with the plow mounted now and it looks, and works awesome