New to forum, Dodge, and diesel truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chaostamer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Turbo Diesel
Greetings! My name is Aaron (Chaostamer user name) and I am a recovering Tundra addict. I am in the process of trading from my 07 Tundra double cab to a 2008 Dodge Quad Cab 3500. We simply needed more truck to haul animals, hay and equipment. I just picked up the truck yesterday so haven't even had time to take pictures (updated with pic below). I am looking forward to getting to know this truck and how to use it like it was designed (a workhorse).

CONFESSION: I am mechanically challenged and know little about working on vehicles. However, I am trying to learn. So, thank you to all you gear heads and grease monkeys (both terms used with great respect) in advance for your patience (for example when I miss a post that most can find but I don't because I am not versed in which terms to search, or when it takes me a long time to get things figured out) and for your advice (I am sure there are plenty of differing opinions out there on various topics).

Here's to Dodge and to you!:favorites13:

Attachments

• 3500Dodge.jpg
    3500Dodge.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum from LA(Lower Alabama). Welcome Aaron we will try to help you as much as we can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony

OP
OP
C

Chaostamer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Turbo Diesel
Thanks all for the welcome. I look forward to the future interactions on this forum.

Hemipower392 - thanks for the compliment. We were blessed to find this beauty for a price that made us change from upgrading our Tundra to having to do nothing (except add a gooseneck hitch).

Have a blessed day!