New to forums. TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LovMyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB Black Edition, 2014 RCSB.
Engine
Soon to be RAM owner. Not my first dodge to own but deffinitely a different route for me. I've been around cars for as long as I can remember. I'm 26 and master certified for a few manufactures with all my ase courses which don't mean ****! Lol. Currently in the ARMY as well, 11B but in the Guard bleh. 4 years strong. Working on active duty again but landed a good paying job in the oil field. Wife with one kiddo, my first, my son. 10 months old and love him to death. Wanted a 2013 RAM dealer advised and I chose to wait for 2014 and see what changes. I'm ocd about cleaning all my vehicles, have lots of motorcycles and guns too. Looking foward to the forum, thanks.

Aaron.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome.... U must have patience too

twinzx11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Welcome man and good luck with the buy. You should def be patient and strike when the iron is HOT! I too have served and kinda sorta still serving but overseas right now doing some contracting.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service!!

OP
OP
LovMyRam

LovMyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB Black Edition, 2014 RCSB.
Engine
Welcome.... U must have patience too
Military kind of beats it into you, no questions asked.

Welcome man and good luck with the buy. You should def be patient and strike when the iron is HOT! I too have served and kinda sorta still serving but overseas right now doing some contracting.
Is it still blackwater, PM if you don't wish to publicly speak of it. I've got some "friends" that just got back from private contract work.

Welcome to RF! Where about in TX?

Abilene at the moment.

Thanks for the welcomes, looking forward to the site!

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Soon to be RAM owner. Not my first dodge to own but deffinitely a different route for me. I've been around cars for as long as I can remember. I'm 26 and master certified for a few manufactures with all my ase courses which don't mean ****! Lol. Currently in the ARMY as well, 11B but in the Guard bleh. 4 years strong. Working on active duty again but landed a good paying job in the oil field. Wife with one kiddo, my first, my son. 10 months old and love him to death. Wanted a 2013 RAM dealer advised and I chose to wait for 2014 and see what changes. I'm ocd about cleaning all my vehicles, have lots of motorcycles and guns too. Looking foward to the forum, thanks.

Aaron.
Welcome. There are a lot of current and former grunts around here. You will love that Ram. Given your ASE background, the modifying will begin as soon as the wife isn't looking! :driver: