New HD owner saying hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6.4LMegaMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I've been lurking for a few months and decided to join and introduce myself. I bought a new 2016 2500 6.4L Mega Cab a few months ago. It's Delmonico Red pearl coat with the sport appearance package. Took a long time to find exactly what I wanted, I live in PA and had it shipped in from VA. Has every option but 3.73 gears. I couldn't find one with 4.10 anywhere in the country in this color/option combo. I don't tow heavy (just a ski boat in the summers) and some heavy hauling from time to time so it hasn't bothered me at all and don't expect it to.

The only mods I have completed so far are wheel to wheel running boards from Raptor (they were the only ones I could find in black wheel to wheel for mega cab), mud flaps, bug shield, husky floor liners, and HID headlights and fogs from Diode Dynamics.

Further planned mods are to get better tires once these run out which will probably be next winter. Also considering a Thuren level kit or possibly Carli. This thing is already pretty tall so I'm still on the fence and don't want to lose my capacity for hauling. Other than that I plan to keep it stock mechanically for now. I've modded a lot of cars and trucks in my day and am trying to stay relatively sane on this one!

I attached a pic of when it was new without any mods. Next time I shine her up I'll update with some current condition pictures. I'm new to tapatalk so if the pic doesn't load right I'll try to fix.

Anyhow, glad to be a new member here and looking forward to providing any help or contribution to the forum I can.

86bc4dc108403fa2b3e1dffe3ef112cb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Rampant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I've been lurking for a few months and decided to join and introduce myself. I bought a new 2016 2500 6.4L Mega Cab a few months ago. It's Delmonico Red pearl coat with the sport appearance package. Took a long time to find exactly what I wanted, I live in PA and had it shipped in from VA. Has every option but 3.73 gears. I couldn't find one with 4.10 anywhere in the country in this color/option combo. I don't tow heavy (just a ski boat in the summers) and some heavy hauling from time to time so it hasn't bothered me at all and don't expect it to.

The only mods I have completed so far are wheel to wheel running boards from Raptor (they were the only ones I could find in black wheel to wheel for mega cab), mud flaps, bug shield, husky floor liners, and HID headlights and fogs from Diode Dynamics.

Further planned mods are to get better tires once these run out which will probably be next winter. Also considering a Thuren level kit or possibly Carli. This thing is already pretty tall so I'm still on the fence and don't want to lose my capacity for hauling. Other than that I plan to keep it stock mechanically for now. I've modded a lot of cars and trucks in my day and am trying to stay relatively sane on this one!

I attached a pic of when it was new without any mods. Next time I shine her up I'll update with some current condition pictures. I'm new to tapatalk so if the pic doesn't load right I'll try to fix.

Anyhow, glad to be a new member here and looking forward to providing any help or contribution to the forum I can.

86bc4dc108403fa2b3e1dffe3ef112cb.jpg

Great looking truck! Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony :head3:

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Love the color and the MegaCab configuration.

Welcome to the forum.

theviking

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Beautiful truck, congrats!

VicViper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome! Wow that's one loaded rig, this is the one I want in a Cummins. Looks like it may not even need mods, crazy how it comes off the assembly line as a mint truck. Here's a pic of mine! Maybe it can give you some modding ideas.
53cf20760b61d5c17af988d06e03b275.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yamahafixer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Super nice rig. Welcome bud!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
6.4LMegaMan

6.4LMegaMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Thanks a lot everyone! I always liked those back racks, Vic.

I was originally set on getting a white limited but my wife actually found this color and when you remove all the chrome with the sport appearance package I knew I couldn't buy anything else!

One thing I find strange though, I have the power sliding rear window but it does not have rear defrost. So far I haven't really had any issues with it fogging up but I found that strange. Does anyone have a sliding rear window with the defrost?

dbrock34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thanks a lot everyone! I always liked those back racks, Vic.

I was originally set on getting a white limited but my wife actually found this color and when you remove all the chrome with the sport appearance package I knew I couldn't buy anything else!

One thing I find strange though, I have the power sliding rear window but it does not have rear defrost. So far I haven't really had any issues with it fogging up but I found that strange. Does anyone have a sliding rear window with the defrost?

Beautiful truck. I have the slider with rear defrost.

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Very pretty truck. Welcome from Maryland.

I also have the power slider with defrost.