New Kid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_murdered_warrior

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
Hey all, First off id like to thank both the members of the site and the admins for giving such plentiful information. Ive looked around on the site for both repair and diagnostics, and you guys (and gals) have helped me to no extent. I am 16, with my first vehicle being my Fathers old quad cab shortbed 2nd gen. its an 01 with the 318 5.2 with 225k, with a 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear lift. it sits on 35" cooper discovers wrapped around a set of chrome Cragar soft 8s. It currently has pioneer speakers all around with two kicker Comp 10's under the back seat, Kenwood head unit. Stock gearing and its still on the same tranny from at least 160k, when we bot the ol dodge. That could be the original trans for all I know, I'd doubt it, but I plan on replacing or rebuilding soon because it is starting to stick in 3rd and slip. Looking to do some motor upgrades too, I have a spare 318 sitting in the shed that im wanting to do a few mods to. I have a few questions with the mods that im planning on doing, but those will be later on down the road. for now, Im just trying to make it a dependable vehicle that can safely get me from point A to point B. Thanks again for the info and I hope to help contribute to the site as much as possible!

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum!

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum.