New member, old guy LOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike and I'm new to this forum and to Ram ownership. I've always been a GM guy up until now, but I just can't get myself to buy any more of their crap. BTW...I didn't realize how crappy they were until I test drove a Ram. :happy3:

I was looking to replace my 2004 GMC with a newer Chevy or GMC but I really don't like what they have to offer in their new lineup. On a whim I went to a local Dodge dealer and they happened to have a 2015 EcoDiesel on the lot with only 8k miles. After test driving it and sleeping on my decision, I went back the next day and bought it. My only regret is that it's not a fancier model, but I got a killer deal on the price and my trade-in so I couldn't not buy this one. Plenty of power for my purposes, and I love the fuel economy this thing gets.

Anyway, thanks for reading my ramblings, and I'm happy to be here. :happy107:

champ198

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Welcome from the Nashville area (from one old guy to another!!) I'm on my first RAM truck as well.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum from LA (Lower Alabama)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mikeru

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Thanks for the warm welcome. I neglected to say where I'm from in my introduction so I'll say it here. I'm in Southeast Washington State.

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
welcome to the forum from Nevada, any plans with the ecodiesel id like to know if there is a big difference in towing compared to my 5.7 hemi and there is obviously a big difference in mpg have a good one.

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Thanks for joining it's great to have you here
Tony