New ram owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Guys,

Im a new Ram owner (from ottawa canada) 2010 1500 TXR4, Hemi 5.7, been lurking the forum for about 2 weeks now and decided to join. i come from a tuner world Used to own a 03 wrx with mild mods. Bought my truck to pull my boat and camper on the weekend. Looking forward to all your knowledge and help, and surly your patience with my newb questions. I've already began to look into some mods flowmaster cat back,airaid cold air intake and bully dog GT hemi programer.

Thx

James

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Welcome! You're going to want to check out Hemifever! Hrs a custom tuner that a lot of use use. Custom tuning is a whole new ball park! You'll need a Diablo tuner for that! A lot of use use either vararam or S&B intakes. I haven't heard anything about the airaid intake but just make sure it's a closed intake! Open will hurt you more than help you

scottyram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome! Lots of good people and info here.

I actually sold my 02 stage 4 WRX a few years back to buy my 3rd gen, weird lol

OP
OP
J

James11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thx for the welcome guys! Been looking at the S&B intake for some time now, cant seem to find a local retailer. Do any of my fellow canadians know where i could order one from?