Newby!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

85Dodge360-4BBL

Reaction score
Ram Year
1985 Dodge Ram D150
Engine
Built 360Hp
Hey Guys, My name is Jason. I own a 1St Gen 1985 Dodge D150 Custom. I bought it April of 1998. I have learned a ton about it, and looking forward to learning more. Thanks for letting me join.

1985 Dodge Ram D150. Factory 360 Truck. Engine Bored 40 Over Comp Cam 260 High Energy, Double Roller Heavy Duty Timing Set. Melling High Volume Oil Pump. Heads Reworked. Edelbrock performer Intake. Holley Street Avenger Carb. True Dual exhaust 2 1/2 from manifolds back with H Pipe into 3 1/2" Stainless steel tips. Running Flow-master Super 40 Mufflers. Trans is a built 727 3 speed auto non lock up. Running red eagle alto clutches, kolene steels, high performance kevlar front, and rear bands. Tci street fighter valve body W/Shift kit. All new trans bushings. Torque convertor is Built Tci heavy duty Rv/Towing. Rebuilt By precision torque convertors.

Attachments

• 85 Dodge Ram D150.jpg
    85 Dodge Ram D150.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 85 dodge d150 Before-3.jpg
    85 dodge d150 Before-3.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 85 dodge d150 Before-2.jpg
    85 dodge d150 Before-2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 58

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Welcome!

Let us know when you decide to step up and upgrade the internals on that motor and transmission!

:boxed:

Just kidding man! Love to see pics as well. That's about the most detailed sig description I have ever seen. Only thing missing is how much backlash you are running in your ring and pinion!

Sure hope you got something more than the stock pizza cutter wheels and tires on back! That thing probably goes sideways as a shopping kart on ice when it bangs 2nd gear! Lol.

Love to hear more! Glad you joined us. ;) Oh, and pics! Lots of pics!

Last edited:
OP
OP

85Dodge360-4BBL

Reaction score
Ram Year
1985 Dodge Ram D150
Engine
Built 360Hp
I left the stock 235/75/15 size on the truck with the steel wheels. I like people to not know what's going to hit them!! It goes sideways real easy.

Welcome!

Let us know when you decide to step up and upgrade the internals on that motor and transmission!

:boxed:

Just kidding man! Love to see pics as well. That's about the most detailed sig description I have ever seen. Only thing missing is how much backlash you are running in your ring and pinion!

Sure hope you got something more than the stock pizza cutter wheels and tires on back! That thing probably goes sideways as a shopping kart on ice when it bangs 2nd gear! Lol.

Love to hear more! Glad you joined us. ;) Oh, and pics! Lots of pics!