Noob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deej

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Guys, new to the forum. I bought my 1999 Ram 2500 back in 2001. Its got the 5.9 and I still love the truck. The only thing I have had to do in all these years was change the upper ball joints and replace a fuel line. Other than that its been a great truck.

I live in Western Washington where its wet most of the time. I ride motorcycles and have a few in the garage. I registered here to see if you guys could help me locate a part or at the very least to try and make sense of an issue I ran into last week. I'll post over in the looking for something area or year specific forum. Thanks. :)

EDIT: Ok so I just discovered that you have to have 50 posts before you can post in some of the areas. I'll be honest here I'm not sure I have that much to say. Oh sure I have over 25,000 posts on a certain motorcycle forum, but I'm not sure I have a whole lot to contribute here. But who knows.

So I am editing this just to ask a question. My drivers side window switch broke the other day, and I have come to realize that I have what has become known to me as an almost impossible part to find. So can someone explain what I have and why dodge used these switches on so few trucks?

I am going to try and add a picture in here, not sure if it will work as I am still a new member here. Thanks in advance.

0214172013%201_zpsvjtljnjg.jpg

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum from LA (Lower Alabama). Have you tried eBay. I was looking for a hard part to find and accidentally found it on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk