Yup, I'm the new guy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N8OnTheRocks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 MAG
Hey everyone, I've been poke'n around this place for a little while now and I've seen a lot of awesome trucks. I thought I'd finally create an account and introduce myself. I'm Nate, I grew up in SW Kansas, I moved to Chicago in 2002 and that's still home. I have a 1997 1500 Sport 5.9L 4x4. Love it! Kind of a funny story how I got it, but I don't want to drag my first post out too long lol!

Anyway, it used to be "Brilliant Blue" now it's a shade similar to "Brilliant Blue." I've got about 105k miles on her, the dash is perfect, driver side seat is a mess. I've had a few people try to buy her off me, but I think I'll have to keep her until one of us is completely dead. Needs some work, and there is a TON of stuff I want to do it.

Truck.png

-N8

MagSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey man welcome to the forum, nice truck I like that color. Cool thing about the dash too. Those are rare sights lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
N

N8OnTheRocks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 MAG
Welcome! What are you planning on doing to it first?

Thanks!

That's a good question! So much to do. For starters, I'd like to tint the windows, rims and tires, lift, exhaust, CAI, Ram Air Hood and I'd like to do something with the lights.

Right now there are a lot of maintenance issues to take car of first. I just had the radiator flushed, then had to end up replacing it anyway, got some used tires, new battery and after plates and city sticker, I've dumped quite a bit of money into her in the last month or so and I have more of that kind of stuff to worry about before I can get to the "fun" stuff.

Unfortunately, with a wife who isn't nearly as excited as I am about the truck, as well as a baby expected in a matter of weeks, my "Get my truck awesome again" fund is going to be pretty limited.

Oh well, I'm just excited to be driving her around again!

-N8

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
welcome to the site

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year