13-15 maxtrac 2.5" level**BUYER BEWARE**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7
Now now, I am sure maxtrac can defend themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chipmaker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes please buy a Zone kit, then you can complain like a little girl about them too. Then maybe a RC lift, or Rancho, etc...

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
It's mainly vibrating in the console although a slight bit of steering wheel vibration is also noticeable but not nearly as pronounced as the console area.
Thx i appreciate the concern,i've been busy doing things on my other vehicles to try & calm down over this which is why i'm just know getting back on here as I've found it better to deal with issues with a calm mind & as you can clearly see the fine people on here are of little help in that area.

Awesome thank you for the feedback. We are glad to help get this resolved for you. Feel free to call in when have time and we can help walk you through the steps of identifying and solving your problem. Our number at the shop is 714-630-0363 and we are available Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm PST. Every truck is a little different and every install is a little different, whether its production variations, design flaw, or human error… every problem has a solution. :)

bigolayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome thank you for the feedback. We are glad to help get this resolved for you. Feel free to call in when have time and we can help walk you through the steps of identifying and solving your problem. Our number at the shop is 714-630-0363 and we are available Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm PST. Every truck is a little different and every install is a little different, whether its production variations, design flaw, or human error… every problem has a solution. :)
True customer service is still alive. Awesome that your here to assist.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
True customer service is still alive. Awesome that your here to assist.
I work in customer service as a technician, I've been in customer service as an advisor in the past , not automotive industry but simular, thank God I'm working out of my toolbox again !
It's nice to see a customer service Representative reaching out to the little guy !
Way to go Maxtrac !

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
I guess the best thing about getting older is not caring too much about needing to get a lift in my truck. Suppose this eliminates potential issues associated with some aftermarket parts and accessories. Now, if I did want a lift I'd spend the money and not use spacers.

Klaus96

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 CC Laramie 4x4
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I guess the best thing about getting older is not caring too much about needing to get a lift in my truck. Suppose this eliminates potential issues associated with some aftermarket parts and accessories. Now, if I did want a lift I'd spend the money and not use spacers.

Money wasn't the isssue for me, or anyone for that matter. Spacer kit vs. bilstein isn't that much. They were on national backorder when I wanted them and was unknown when they would have them. The 2 piece kit has been fine so far.

Spacer kit was around $135 and bils I think are around $86 ea.

Bcountry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
:crazy:woooo I Just bought the 2in leveling kit for my 2wd 1500. Had me shaking in my boots for a min.

Bwaterdt60

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Did you ever find out what was causing the shaking?